Some notable elements of this game:
- Black's use of opening transposition to get a favorable version of the Modern Stonewall as of move 6.
- The correct strategic decision by Black to transfer the light-squared bishop to the kingside.
- How the early pawn exchange in the center was favorable for Black.
- Black's strategic achievement of opening the f-file, set up by the thematic 16...Ne4
- Black's seizing of the initiative and White's inability to generate any counterplay after move 19.
- How naturally Black's kingside attack develops and then bursts in a flurry of piece activity targeting the f3 pawn, after temporarily sacrificing the key "stonewall" d5 pawn along the way.