01 February 2015

Improvement Program list - February 2015

In keeping with the eclectic training program format I am following, here is the list of chess resources that I am currently working on.  Once they are all completed, I'll generate a new list.  As I finish them, I'll be posting my "completed" thoughts for each, as I have in the past with other books and DVDs.

The Diamond Dutch by Viktor Moskalenko (openings) - completed

Improve your chess with Tania Sachdev (Fritztrainer DVD) (middlegame strategy) - completed

Improve your tactics with Tania Sachdev (Fritztrainer DVD) (tactics) - completed

Essential Endgame Knowledge with IM Dr. Danny Kopec (DVD) (endgames) - completed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and ideas on chess training and this site are welcomed.

Please note that moderation is turned on as an anti-spam measure; your comment will be published as soon as possible, if it is not spam.