29 March 2016

Improvement Program List - March 2016

In keeping with the eclectic training program format I am following, here is the list of chess resources that I am currently working on.  Once they are all completed, I'll generate a new list.  As I finish them, I'll be posting my "completed" thoughts for each.  The previous list can be found here.  As always, I'll also be pursuing my regular and constant training activities such as analyzing my own games, doing tactics exercises and going over annotated master games.

Mastering Opening Strategy by GM Johan Hellsten (openings) - completed

Chess Strategy for Club Players (2nd edition) by Herman Grooten (middlegame)

Chess Endgames 1: Basic Knowledge for Beginners by GM Karsten Mueller (fritztrainer - endgames)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and ideas on chess training and this site are welcomed.

Please note that moderation is turned on as an anti-spam measure; your comment will be published as soon as possible, if it is not spam.